– RISS superintendents board the vessel in either at anchorage or while the previous discharge is still going on to asses what it will take to get vessel’s holds ready for loading her next cargo.
– RISS discusses with the Master and our principal about the situation. Our port captain then recommends based on our extensive experience best course of action to ensure that the holds pass inspections for loading.
– Different types of cargos require different cleaning methods, and our superintendent must be well versed in all of these methods in order to provide our principal with the safest and most economical way to ensure that all holds pass on the first inspection.
– RISS can remove all types of residue from the vessels tank tops, bulkheads and hatch covers.
– RCM has cleaned vessels all throughout the US Gulf, USEC, USWC, Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii and Central America.
– Hydroblasting with units from 5,000-25,000 PSI/GPM
– Hourly Rates or Lump-sum
– No cure, No Pay terms
Port to Port
– RCM port captain and either shore labor or vessel’s crew will clean en route from discharge port to load port in order to save the operators time and money
Sand Blasting & Painting
Issuing Wastewater permits